Kyusho Jitsu Level Two
Are You Looking to Teach Advanced Kyusho Jitsu Classes, then our Kyusho Jitsu Level Two Instructor Certification Course is for you!
Dear Martial Arts Instructor..
The world of teaching Kyusho Jitsu is very exciting. And so I am very please to announce our Level Two Kyusho Instructors Certification Course.
This course is designed for anyone with Kyusho Jitsu / Pressure Points students who have now reached the Black Belt Level. Officially this course is to take students from 1st to 2nd Dan Black Belt.
What will be included in this course:
- Copy of Advanced Kyusho Jitsu Workbook
- 12 alarm Points with EPS
- Advanced Cycle of Destruction
- Marketing of the Course
- Plus Advanced Yin and Yang
- Kyusho Principles 6-10
- Pressure Point Knockout Basics
- Applications Lower Extremities with Push, Grab or Punch
- Applications Upper Extremities with Push, Grab or Punch
- Advanced Resuscitation Techniques
- Pressure Points of the Head
You can setup your own Kyusho Jitsu Study Groups and have our support! Plus the best news is you keep everything from the study group you create for your students!
There are instructions and outlines in the course also on how to best host an advanced Kyusho study group. When it comes time to test your students you will do it at your dojo and send video to us for final approval on rank. Now you can charge whatever fee you like for grading but we charge $100 per student to cover costs for those reviewing the video and the cost of certificates etc.